Aromatherapy allows students to become Certified Aromatherapists, professionally qualified in the therapeutic uses of essential oils. Aromatherapy can either supplement another healing art, such as massage or reflexology, or can be practiced on its own. And as society continues to focus on wellness and health consciousness, aromatherapy careers are recognized as an excellent natural healing method to promote wellness and enhance mood through fragrant substances.
Goals & Objective of Course
- Become qualified in the safe and therapeutic use of essential oils, so you can help people live healthier lifestyles.
- Clearly understand what Aromatherapy can and can’t do, and feel confident using essential oils in ways that help people improve their health.
- Use your education to develop a career in Aromatherapy, or use essential oils in your existing career. (They’re a great addition to any healthcare practice!)
- Fully understand the energetic aspects of essential oils, and create blends to help balance difficult emotions, such as anxiety and fear.
- Know how to personal and professional use.
A diploma or certificate from an Happy Healer is not a national certification and is not a ‘license to practice.’ Therefore, it is very important not to present yourself as a physician when you begin to practice aromatherapy.
Because of this, aromatherapy career opportunities after receiving an education in aromatherapy (depending on your other skills, education) can be widely varied. Here are a few potential aromatherapy career opportunities:
- Aromatherapeutic counselor
- Essential oil store manager
- Essential oil production manufacturer
- Custom aromatherapy blender for an aromatherapy bar
- Community holistic health clinic participator
- Aromatherapy consulting business entrepreneur
- Essential oils retailer
- Aromatherapy writer and book author
- Aromatherapy tutor
Many student also utilize their aromatherapy education as an added component to enhance an existing natural or allopathic health care practice. Often, trained aromatherapists successfully incorporate their newly gained knowledge into their current professional health care practice.
Program Package Include
- Certificate after course completion
- Exclusive online course materials and videos, organized into seven guided lessons.
- Aroma Sample of all aroma’s for study and test purposes.
- 20% off discount on all essential oils, carrier oils, butters, bottles, supplies, and specific blending kits from Happy Healer for six months after you register.